lout-users

Chapter letter of any size (well...)

From: Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado
Subject: Chapter letter of any size (well...)
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 22:50:01 +0200

    Hello all :))

    I'm trying to make a ChapterLetter definition based upon
DropCapTwo, but since I'm new to the inners of Lout and I don't fully
understand the DropCapTwo I haven't acomplished my task :))

    Well, I don't understand properly galleys yet, and I'm having
problems at placing objects thru galleys.

    Can someone explain me the DropCapTwo? Is a ChapterLetter of
arbitrary size (that is, ocupying an arbitrary number of lines)
possible in Lout or the only solution is to make it thru DropCapTwo?

    And a last question: how can I rid of that 'no <Symbol> galley
target precedes this <Symbol>&&preceding? I already know that there
is not any galley before the first one...

    Sorry for all these questions, but I'm hungry of Lout :)

    Raul