lout-users

Worse than I thought: @NP adds a blank page instead of col break.

From: Kevin Cole
Subject: Worse than I thought: @NP adds a blank page instead of col break.
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 11:50:29 -0400 (EDT)

Not only isn't @NP jumping to the next column; it adds a completely
blank page after it finishes the current page. (I thought part of the
problem might be a missing empty object following the incomplete
drop-tag item below.  So I added a {} to the end of the first line.)

--
 Kevin Cole, RHCE, Linux Admin  |  E-mail:  address@hidden
 Gallaudet Research Institute   |  WWW:     http://gri.gallaudet.edu/~kjcole/