lout-users

Re: Uwe essays

From: Valeriy E. Ushakov
Subject: Re: Uwe essays
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 16:01:24 +0400

On Wed, Jul 25, 2001 at 13:48:19 +0200, RaЗl NЗЯez de Arenas Coronado wrote:

> How can I download all your essays?

Well, "essays" was perhaps a bad word.  Basicly if I consider some of
mailing list postings to be of interest (e.g. by observing the same
question being asked few times), I just post a text of that message to
that page, so that to give it a permanent URL safe from list web
archives renaming etc.

> In your essays page only appear three of them (maybe my browser,
> links, is not interpreting the page correctly)

No.  So far I put only 3 of them there.

>  'wget' doesn't download any file from that directory except
> essays.html.

Perhaps because they are *.txt?

> Do you have a tar.gz of your entire collection?

Mailing list archives ;-)

SY, Uwe