lout-users

Run-in heading for abstract

From: Michael Piotrowski
Subject: Run-in heading for abstract
Date: 25 Jul 2001 15:34:12 +0200

Hi,

I'm currently trying to get an abstract (report) with a run-in
heading, i.e., something like this:

   Abstract: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit,
   sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna
   aliquam erat volutpat.

Unfortunately, setting

   @AbstractFormat { @Title: @Body }

doesn't work if the abstract consists of multiple paragraphs.  I've
had a look at the definition of @AbstractPart in reportf, but I
couldn't find anything that explains the actual behavior (for me).

Any hints?

Thanks and greetings

--
Michael Piotrowski, M.A.                                  <address@hidden>