lout-users

lout->ps->gs2pdf->pdf font problem

From: ahoward
Subject: lout->ps->gs2pdf->pdf font problem
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 12:18:31 -0400

Hello,

I just subscribed to the list after searching through
list archives for help so I don't know how active the
list is.

At any rate, I'm hoping someone out there can help me out.

We have a project in which we are using lout to create PS
output and piping that PS through ps2pdf (ghostscript) to
create PDFs.

We do this because we have EPS files to include and lout
cannot directly include them into PDFs.

Anyhow,  this all seems to work.

PDFs are created and you can view them on-screen just
fine.

However, whenever you print them out, many lines of larger
text are being "cropped" or rather appearing to be sheared
off on the top...

I'm not sure where the problem comes in but I'm in a
desperate bind to get this dealt with.  Any ideas out there?

Thanks,
-Aaron