lout-users

Re: Figure troubles

From: Mark Christiaens
Subject: Re: Figure troubles
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 16:46:23 +0200 (MEST)

Yes!  That seems to do the trick just nicely.  I do find it strange that
you put the @OneRow inside the @Figure instead of around it since I always
thought that the shadow box was put around the content of the @Figure and
would therefore not be included in the @OneRow body.

Anyway, thanks, now I can continue writing,

Mark

# Mark Christiaens
# address@hidden
# Engineer in the Computing Science