lout-users

Academic Example

From: Diana Garroway
Subject: Academic Example
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 18:12:16 +0400 (MSD)

Hi... I am new to using Lout and I have to have a technical (computer Graphics) paper written by next week.   I have read through the lout docs and would like to use it to type up my paper.

I have been searching for examples of Lout code to use for a base for my paper, but I cannot find one!  I would like an example that has columns, sections, tables and a reference section.  Does anyone know where I could see such an example?

Thanks,
Diana