lout-users

Re: different lout.li

From: Joe Beach
Subject: Re: different lout.li
Date: 12 Mar 2003 11:36:31 -0700

Hi Adam,

I'm not sure about question 1, renaming lout.li.

As to question 2, if the line of text is the same for every page, you
can do it by using @Diag to make an image the size of your page with the
line of text you want and then set it as the background for the
document. You can set the background in the setup file (doc, etc.) or
maybe (I don't remember for sure about this, check the documentation) in
the @Document options at the beginning of the lout file.

Joe Beach