lout-users

Re: Query on status of maintainer for Lout Web pages

From: Sébastien Pierre
Subject: Re: Query on status of maintainer for Lout Web pages
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 10:45:25 +0200

Le lundi, 28 juil 2003, à 23:00 Europe/Paris, Jeremy Cowgar a écrit :

I looked at the page, it's great. Is everyone going to have the rights to edit the wiki pages?

Thanks :)
Of course everyone will have the ability to edit the Wiki, I just had troubles with customising the Wiki, which prevented me to make the Wiki actions work properly.

Cheers,

 -- Sébastien

--
«Il vaut mieux suivre une voix stupide que l'on connait,
plutôt qu'une intelligente que l'on ne connait pas.»