lout-users

Help format title page

From: Victor Porton
Subject: Help format title page
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 22:28:26 +0500 (YEKT)

I already several hours am trying to write Lout code formatting title page
consisting of title, author edition number, and also an image. Help!

I want to display the image in @QuotedDisplay @Scale { ... } to be of the
right size.

I want the title to be @Scale'd to the full page width (minus margins).

I want the code to work independigly of the page size (and independignly of
how many lines title is). I want to specify RELATIVE spaces (not exact
inches).

Jeff, something such need to be in the Lout user manual (or at least in
Expert Guide examples)...

--
Victor Porton (address@hidden)
  # Author of Chritian spiritual books. #