lout-users

Re: footnote numbering problem

From: Jeff Kingston
Subject: Re: footnote numbering problem
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 09:18:14 +1000

> I have a problem when I'm using several footnotes in the same page
> ... and I'm ending with two words on the same page having the
> same footnote number

That is indeed what you get.  Your alternatives are to either redraft
your content or else switch to @FootNoteThrough.

> Setting the @FootNoteThrough option to Yes does'nt change anything.

It did for me, when I tested it just then.  I suggest you check
that the file you changed @FootNoteThrough in is really the one
that you are including in your run, that the value you changed
it to was really Yes, that you deleted the comment character
at the start of the line, and that you reran the document twice
to allow the new numbers to filter through the cross referencing
system.

Jeff Kingston