lout-users

Re: Filename of file being processed from within Lout

From: Tristan Williams
Subject: Re: Filename of file being processed from within Lout
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 09:50:38 -0000 (GMT)

I can see that it is not that simple. I will stick to the earlier Makefile
style suggestion (thank you) and then "pass" the symbol via mydefs to the
@OddTop etc.

Separately, I have come to Lout late in life, having been a TeX person. I
am completely converted. The manuals are great and have allowed me to
achive a lot in a comparativly short time. Thank you.

Tristan