lout-users

Cross-references to wrong pages (@PageMark positioning problem)

From: Yves Forkl
Subject: Cross-references to wrong pages (@PageMark positioning problem)
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 21:54:59 +0200

Hi,

Lout ends up with the wrong page number for many of my cross-references, printing the number of the preceding page.

Typically this occurs when the object (@PP, @DP or @LP) including the @PageMark happens to print at the top of (the main flow area of) the page. Sometimes this happens even when the object starts the second printing line on the page!

My (generated) Lout code reads like this, trying to emulate a kind of sub-sub-subsection heading:

@PP {de} @Language { Text }

@DP @CNP @Heading { D.2.  My Heading @PageMark {myheading} }

@LP {de} @Language { Text }

As you can see, I have even tried putting the @PageMark at the end of the heading, but this does not change anything.