lout-users

Re: New page, contents and references

From: Jeff Kingston
Subject: Re: New page, contents and references
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 07:10:16 +1100

Ludovic and Stephane,

On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 12:17:18AM +0100, Ludovic Court?s wrote:

> > But it's still a good workaround. Is there any chance to add this
> > @RefSectionGap in the next release ?
>
> Probably.  Jeff?

Technically it would be trivial to add this feature, especially
since Ludovic has already done it ;-).  But I'm not a fan of it,
for two reasons: (1) I don't believe it's what reports are about,
e.g. we don't start sections on new pages; (2) the workaround is
so easy, just add @NP at the end of the previous section.

So then: convince me.

Jeff