lout-users

Re: Stripes broken once passed through ps2pdf

From: Jeff Kingston
Subject: Re: Stripes broken once passed through ps2pdf
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 07:42:54 +1000

Ludovic,

I get the same problem here as you described.

Textures have always been a problem.  For years, my printer's
Adobe implementation of PostScript would print them correctly
but my viewer, based on GhostScript, would show nothing at all.
So I'm not surprised that ps2pdf still has problems.

My suggestion is to get to like what it's giving you.
IMO, what you are getting is a pretty cool pattern.

Jeff