lout-users

Re: Trouble with paragraph duplication

From: Jeff Kingston
Subject: Re: Trouble with paragraph duplication
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 07:34:07 +1100

OK, there is also a problem further down:

  @Text @Begin
  @Lorem
  @Lorem
  @End @Text

The writer of this has treated @Lorem as though it is a macro
which returns a sequence of tokens rather than a definition
which returns an object.  This will produce two copies of
@Lorem side by side within a paragraph, in the same way that

  @Text @Begin
  lorikeet
  lorikeet
  @End @Text

would produce two copies of lorikeet side by side within
a paragraph.  See the User's Guide, Section 1.3.

Jeff