lout-users

Re: Everything on a single page

From: Jeff Kingston
Subject: Re: Everything on a single page
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 07:27:56 +1000

Kamil,

This is quite an unusual error.  It means that your document
contains something that is not officially wrong but is not what
most people would have.

To fix it, you will need to comment out parts of your
document until you have narrowed down the problem to
a small area of it.  At that point the problem will
either be obvious, or else you will be able to post
a small example to the list for us to work on.

Jeff