lout-users

Re: Everything on a single page

From: Valery Ushakov
Subject: Re: Everything on a single page
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 06:01:07 +0400

On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 20:40:21 -0500, address@hidden wrote:

> Perhaps i'm missing something obvious...  As far as i can tell, the
> original Lout source attachment (with // added before the preface)
> compiles fine for me both with Lout 3.39 compiled under Cygwin on
> Win7 and Lout 3.38 on my Mac.  I've attached the pdf that I get
> after converting with ps2pdf.  Let me know if more details are
> useful.

Luck with good enoguh values in the uninitialized part of the array?
I summarized how it fails in a mail up-thread (linux/amd64).  You can
try running lout under valgrind on MacOS.  The bug hits on the thrid
iteration, when TOC manifests.

Why it doesn't happen earlier, with the chapter title itself - is a
mistery.

-uwe