LYNX-DEV `_curses_style', `_displayStyles' not defined

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: LYNX-DEV `_curses_style', `_displayStyles' not defined
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 1996 18:01:55 +0900 (JST)

I'm trying to build lynx2-6 on sunos4.1.3/ncurses-1.9.9e/gcc-2.7.2.
I added the update files and applied the patches in the order given:
unzip -u 2-6update.zip
gunzip -c Patches/lynx2-6.nsl.patch.gz | patch -p0
gunzip -c Patches/RPpat1020fixd.gz | patch -p0  This is Rob Partington's
                patch for character styles dated Oct. 20, with the two
                corrections he posted to lynx-dev.
patch -p < Patches/dlycursesh
patch -p < Patches/disp_partial.pat.  This is the patch to display the
                document before it all comes in.

When linking there is a fatal error; ld complains about the following
two being undefined:
`_curses_style', `_displayStyles'.  I could only find these in Rob's
patch, but I couldn't figure out what to do about it.  Thanks for any help.

__Henry
;
;