Re: LYNX-DEV Re: Using Lynx -post_data option

From: Larry W. Virden, x2487
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Re: Using Lynx -post_data option
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 1996 04:30:43 -0500

> Thanks, my problem is solved and I apologize for not addressing the list
> directly.
>
> The name lynx-dev caused me to assume it was a developer's list.

Well, that's a correct assumption!  It's just that private messages to
folk on this list will never end up on the archives, thus making it tough
for the next folk searching for an answer to find it.

P.S.  Louis makes a good point in his previous msg to the list when he
mentions that searching for info against the list archives is becoming
less and less useful as the number of occurances of hits increases.
I have no idea what the alternatives are to this problem though.
;