Re: LYNX-DEV charset issues (was: hodge-podge, updates)

From: Takuya ASADA
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV charset issues (was: hodge-podge, updates)
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 1996 22:23:20 +0900 (JST)

> The author of the CJK routines is Takuya Asada.  He was/is on this list,
> but we haven't heard from him recently.

I'm still on this list, but I don't have enough time to read these
many messages well...

> My offer stands to do translation should it be necessary

I think so... I want to finis Japanese translation 2.6 messages in
this year.

By the way, I have a good news to Japanese people. A Japanese Lynx
help files is now available via

 http://katayama-www.cs.titech.ac.jp/~sasaki/data.html#lynx_help

Takuya ASADA
;