Re: LYNX-DEV Has anyone created a patch to provide attachment support in

From: Klaus Weide
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Has anyone created a patch to provide attachment support inlynx?
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 1996 03:56:30 -0600 (CST)

On Sat, 16 Nov 1996, Larry W. Virden, x2487 wrote:

> When mailing html (in other words, either do \ to fetch the html, then
> P)rint or position at a link, do a D)ownload and indicate that you want
> to mail the file), it surely would be nice if the html shipped were
> shipped with a "Content-Type: text/html" header so that someone receiving it
> could have their mailing start up lynx with the page and see it
> rendered.

And?  Is that not what's happening with your brand new,
all-the-latest-patches-inclusive version?  It's supposed to...
(At least for '\'+'p'.  I don't know what you do to get a mail option
from the D)ownload prompt, that is not Lynx's work.)

By the way, it has nothing to do with attachments (except that
both are a MIME thing).

;
;