LYNX-DEV LEP --> Lynx links

From: Subir Grewal
Subject: LYNX-DEV LEP --> Lynx links
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 1996 15:17:07 -0500 (EST)

I've moved all my stuff in anticipation of my departure from NYU.  The
Lynx Enhanced Pages have been renamed "Lynx links".  The new URL is:

http://www.crl.com/~subir/lynx.html

(much shorter eh?).  My new e-mail address is <address@hidden>

The structure of the documents remains the same, so if you have bookmarks
or remember URLs, replacing http://www.nyu.edu/pages/wsn/subir/ with
http://www.crl.com/~subir/ will do the trick.

I'm going to leave the pages at NYU up for a while (I'll probably start
replacing them with _moved_ messages by next week) but I will only be
updating the ones at CRL.

My plans for the coming year are also clearer now.  I think I'll be in NYC
till September 1997.

I found a lot of site-specific links on my pages, I tried to fix as many
of them as possible, but there may still be some hanging around.  I'd
appreciate notes on any errors you may find.

address@hidden * PGP * Blue-Ribbon * Lynx 2.6 * address@hidden

;
;