Lynx for Spanish

From: Al Gilman
Subject: Lynx for Spanish
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 1996 09:48:45 -0500 (EST)

  X-Personal_name: Carlos Bedoya

  I'me using LYNX 2-4-2 Can it read special characters such as
  accented vowels in spanish words? I have not been able to. What
  am I doing wrong?

If at all possible, get an upgrade.

I'm not very clear on exactly what you can do as a user starting with
the capabilities of 2.4.2.  On the other hand, if you are serious about
running Spanish as your primary language, you really want to get
at least 2.6.  A lot of the internationalization capabilities went
in after 2.5 and this is an area that is still changing (and improving)
rapidly.

Al Gilman