Re: LYNX-DEV PLZ, explain me!

From: Al Gilman
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV PLZ, explain me!
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 12:09:02 -0500 (EST)

  From: address@hidden
  X-Personal_name: Denny A. Gursky
  Subject: LYNX-DEV PLZ, explain me!

  I'm novice in UNIX and WWW. Plz, explayn me how I can subscride to
  Lynx news and where I can get the latest Lynx version.
                           with best wishes Denny A. Gursky

The basic method to keep abreast of Lynx developments is to set a
bookmark at the Lynx Home Page, <URL: http://lynx.browser.org/>
and from there periodically visit the "Lynx links" site.

If you want to be more involved, or stay truly on top of the latest
information, you might want to join the lynx-dev or lynx-learners
mailing lists.  I would just caution you that lynx-dev carries
20-30 messages a day, so subscribing will bring you a lot of mail.

For more information on email lists related to Lynx, use Lynx
to g)o to

   Linkname: Mailing lists related to Lynx

--
Al Gilman