LYNX-DEV Q: building Lynx on AT&T SVR3

From: Ron Wilson
Subject: LYNX-DEV Q: building Lynx on AT&T SVR3
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 97 5:12:04 EST

I'm trying to build Lynx 2.5 (2.4.2 or 2.6) under
AT&T System V Rel 3.2.  (happens to be on a 3B2, but
other systems (have) run this Unix)

Any one have experience with this flavor of Unix?
As a backup, I've just acquired a Sun 386i with
SunOS 4.0.2 installed, if anyone can help with that.

At this point, I'm still trying to build the www lib.

I've modified tcp.h to include the correct include
files.  I also created <sys/inet_nt.h> from
<sys/inet.h> to remove a TRACE macro that was
conflicting with a symbol TRACE in HTTP.c.

Most recently, HTFile.c yielded several dozen
syntax errors I'm still trying to track the
root cause.

Thanks in advance.

Ron Wilson
;