LYNX-DEV lynx problems

From: slawlor
Subject: LYNX-DEV lynx problems
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 1997 19:42:08 -0500 (EST)

Hi there.  I am using lynx version 2.5 on a shell account for a unix system,
and I encounter the following problems which have to do with suspending lynx.
1.  Sometimes, when I suspend lynx using ctrl z when it's trying to access a
document that's taking a long time to obtain, when I type fg to get back to the
job, I get the message "Unexpected network error, can't access x, where x is
the address.

2.  When I'm retriving large binary files, and I suspend lynx to do other
things whihc the file is retrieving, when I get back to it and it gives me the
option to save to disk, I find that the file is only as big as when I first
suspended the lynx session.  My system admin person said to just not suspend
lynx, but shouldn't you be able to do that in the case of retriving large
binary files to make better use of time?  Thanks for the help on these matters.

;
;