Re: LYNX-DEV TABLE TAGS

From: Al Gilman
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV TABLE TAGS
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 15:54:01 -0500 (EST)

  From: address@hidden

  I was wondering if you had any suggestions for someone who had to view a
  document, with html table tagging, in lynx?  Is there some substitution
  for table tags in html that keeps the information in an orderly fashion?
  I would be most grateful for any suggestions!

There is no single solution for tables that seems best for all.  But the
best starting point if you want to survey alternatives is to use the
where_is text search (usually the '/' keystroke) to locate TABLES in

   Linkname: Patches and plugins for Lynx

--
Al Gilman
;