LYNX-DEV Forms and this Blind user

From: Pierre Berube
Subject: LYNX-DEV Forms and this Blind user
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 1997 18:48:36 -0600 (CST)

I want to thank you all it appears that those who tested the ones that
worked were versions 2.4.2, 2.5 and 2.7 .

the version that was not working was 2.6

So I have to tell my provider to get the newest update..

Thank you all again and do not worry i did not process any of your orders.

Pierre Berube

Your Fun resource For the Blind
A user of ASAP and ASAW The speech
Screen Reader Software for DOS and Windows
Shades of Gray on the DarkSide
http://user.mc.net/pb357

;
;