LYNX-DEV Any thoughts on DOS version and FTP/News?

From: Wayne Buttles
Subject: LYNX-DEV Any thoughts on DOS version and FTP/News?
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1997 18:16:19 -0500 (EST)

Since I haven't had much luck on this I though I would ask the group.
Maybe someone else with a better understanding of the protocols has a
clue.

In the DOS (386) version, FTP and News don't work.  Gopher, Web, Finger
and (for the most part) Local file access all work.  FTP and News both
start out good--they connect to the host which shows up in the host logs,
but that is it.  They hang from there.

Does this sound like anything in particular to anyone?

Wayne

;
;