Re: LYNX-DEV Using the mouse in Lynx 2.7

From: Al Gilman
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Using the mouse in Lynx 2.7
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 18:32:54 -0500 (EST)

  From: Joe Kincaid <address@hidden>

    A user sent this e-mail to me via our FAQ pages. It's nice to know that
  the system is working, but I couldn't answer his question! I don't use a
  mouse with Lynx and I couldn't find any information on doing so through
  the excite search or a manual search. I'm guessing that this is an xterm
  feature and not a lynx feature? Anyway, if someone can answer his
  question, I'd appreciate it if I (or the list) got a CC: so I can update
  the FAQ accordingly. I would also appreciate hearing where I should have
  looked to find it since obviously I am missing something.

User may find what he needs at

   Linkname: Lynx Development

Link that you currently have selected

   Linkname: Patches for mouse support
   Filename: http://people.magnet.com/~amk/lynx/lynxmouse.patch

I found this by checking Subir's Patches page, as I knew it lived
first as a patch.  From my page you get led to the archives and
an obsolete URL for Andrew's stuff. :-(

--
Al Gilman

;