LYNX-DEV getting lynx w32 to work...

From: MOL Tech 1 - Will
Subject: LYNX-DEV getting lynx w32 to work...
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 1997 17:00:25 -0500

        I feel like a moron, but could you help a bit?  I'm trying to get a copy
of the lynx_w32 program to run under Windows 95.  I have a connection to
the internet via my networked computer. Must I install a modem in order to
use this Lynx? When I try starting the lynx.exe file, a dos window pops up,
and it starts searching for Files, then www.files.com then www.files.net,
etc... then it eventually quits, saying:

Alert! Unable to access document

Do I need to set an environment variable for lynx.cfg, even if it's in the
same dir as lynx.exe?
Thanks much in advance for any help you can offer!

  Will - iXL Memphis Tech Support
     address@hidden

;
;