[no subject]

From: Boy Goodboy
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 23:04:26 PDT

I use "lynx" on UNIX for several year.But I have a idea that if lynx
can work on multitasking.For the example,when U download by HTTP;and U
can "Ctrl-Z" and "bg" to run another session of lynx. I think it will
be more useful coz it can work like Netscape or IE that use http not
or it can work like ftp
I hope U'll understand about that I talk about
              Thank You very much
address@hidden