Re: LYNX-DEV I am requesting help for formatting, to visit www. sites.

From: Philip Webb
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV I am requesting help for formatting, to visit www. sites.
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 1997 01:07:31 -0400 (EDT)

971002 Michael McQuaid wrote:
> I would like to use the lynx browser, to visit www.sites.
> PLease if you have any info on how to help me enable the format?
> I am an account holder at the Delta based system.

no-one else has taken this up so i'll offer:
to use Lynx you might be able to get your sysadmin to install it,
but otherwise you need shell access, ie ability to compile programs
in your own directories on UNIX, VMS or some other systems;
Lynx is available for Win32 & DOS in various forms.
goto  lynx.browser.org/  for full information
& source of Lynx 2-7-1 (the latest) to download.
ask again here if you run into any problems.

;