LYNX-DEV lynx using WYSE 50 terminals

From: Doug Chanco
Subject: LYNX-DEV lynx using WYSE 50 terminals
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 1997 08:56:21 -0500

    Hello,
         I am a trying to get LYNX to run on WYSE 50 terminals connected
to a RS6000 running AIX version 4.  LYNX works but the highlight
bar/arrow keys are not working, although on a pc everything works fine,
I am assuming that is because it is using VT100 emulation.  I looked at
the keymap.h file and I think that the problem is that WYSE uses some
strange combinations for the arrow keys, and I'm not sure what is wrong
with the highlighting of the various links.  I am really new to UNIX and
LYNX so any help would be greatly appreciated.
My e-mail address is address@hidden

thank you,
doug chanco

;