LYNX-DEV Chatting with Lynx

From: Alan Hart
Subject: LYNX-DEV Chatting with Lynx
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 1997 12:59:12 -0700

Perhaps you could help me.  I'm with Pierce County Library in Tacoma, Wa.
We're using lynx to offer our library patrons web access.  Our problem is
that
patrons are using our terminals to "chat" rather than searching.  Sometimes
they'll chat with the person at the next terminal.

My question is, can we disable the chat feature, and if so, how do I do it.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Alan Hart
Pierce County Library Computer Services
Tacoma, Wa.