Re: LYNX-DEV color style code, LWV's dbx results

From: Larry W. Virden, x2487
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV color style code, LWV's dbx results
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 22:37:13 -0400

P.S.  I ran a test with color styles and a lynx.lss of only the status and
alert style entries.  The status line prints correctly in that case.
So if someone interested in improving the color style sheets wants an
area to investigate, you might check to see why without an entry for status
and/or alert, the text being output on the status line doesn't clear any
text on the status line.
;