Re: LYNX-DEV Command: Remove from book

From: James Elkinton
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Command: Remove from book
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 00:09:03 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 23 Oct 1997, Doug Kaufman wrote:

> On Thu, 23 Oct 1997, James Elkinton wrote:
>
> > In every lynx up until I started recompiling new 2.7.1's, pressing R on a
> > link in the bookmark page would give the option of removing that link
> > immediately from the bookmarks.  Now, all it does is refresh the screen!
>
> Try renaming your bookmark file, then save a bookmark to a newly created
> file and see if this is still a problem.  You may need to then paste
> your old links into the new file, making sure that the syntax is
> correct.

Apparently my organizational method is enough to make lynx get an
attitude.  Unfortunately, to undo that would drive me more batty than the
loss of R functionality, so I guess I'll just have to cope with it.

I'll have to play around with it and see what I can get away with and what
I can't, and see if I can strike a happy compromise. :)

;
;