Re: LYNX-DEV 2.7.2 announcements?

From: Al Gilman
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV 2.7.2 announcements?
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 1998 15:25:49 -0500 (EST)

to follow up on what Foteos Macrides said:

>                   Beyond that, whether the Lynx homepage and the
> "Lynx links" pages are updated for this release and announcements
> are send to newsgroups is up to Al and Subir.

I have edited the VFAQ to say "2.7.2" and not just link there
[which is what it was doing].

I have asked Rob to change the link from the home page.

I don't volunteer on the News front.

I agree that Hynek's post of last Saturday serves as a "last
call" for the proposition "let's publicize this" and if Subir
doesn't show up soon anyone else could feel free to post to
appropriate NewsGroups.  You could nice it by first claiming your
target newsgroup in a post here.

-- Al