LYNX-DEV ac #110

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: LYNX-DEV ac #110
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 07:11:32 -0500 (EST)

This is most of the past few days (a couple items in this morning were a
little late, since I was doing test-builds - but I have a couple more
display problems to work on, will make a new patch in a couple of days).

I looked at Hynek's problem as well, but could not see why it's not working.
He says he has exams, so I guess we'll check that (Ultrix+curses) later.

1998-01-22
* include userdefs.h in LYCurses.h to address redefinition warnings for
  curses-related configuration. - TD
* adjust formatting, comments & some messages in recently-modified files to
  simplify comparison with 2.7.2 version.  - TD
* remove obsolete logic from UCCanTranslateFromTo, (recommended by LP). - TD
* make character set names (e.g., cp437, cp850, next) consistent in lynx.cfg,
  userdefs.h (reported by LP).  - TD
* change configure script to check for termcap library before curses, in case
  it is dependent.  - TD
* More corrections in the Russian Cyrillic area of def7_uni.tbl. - LP

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden