Re: LYNX-DEV spacing problem (was msg00353.html)

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV spacing problem (was msg00353.html)
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 22:12:55 -0500 (EST)

> there is an option ( lynx.cfg , i think) to keep multiple  <br>'s ,
> which i use, but lots of sites out there treat  <br><br>  as  2  line breaks,
> so it's partly another instance of Lynx needing to allow for crowd behaviour.
> hence i'ld rather the Lynx default was `don't compress',
> but don't want to contribute to putting off 2-8 indefinitely.
LP sent me a patch (tweaks the generated html), which I'll look at in the
morning.  I'm about 90% through my patch for this week, and am just waiting
for the last of LP's changes.  Then I'll test-build & make it available.

> but the print screen problem should be corrected for 2-8, if possible.
(don't worry - there'll be lots of things for 2-9)

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden