lynx-dev Re: LYNX-DEV default bookmark location

From: Max Devlin
Subject: lynx-dev Re: LYNX-DEV default bookmark location
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 1998 01:13:30 +1000 (EST)

>You need to write a batch file to specify your HOME directory. (See the

Is this some DOS equivalent of .lynxrc? Can you be more  specific about
how I do this as I've never used DOS (Sorry to be a pain and ask such a
basic question..)

Also, the readme file says to set some env variables, but doesnt mention
where. Are they done somewhere in DOS or lynx? Is there a faq with
novice level examples?

I assume the cfg file will accept standard DOS filenames once this is done.
Kudos to the Dev team for such a nice program. Unix power surfing is geat.

Thanks

>:->
]---

Stop Spam. Support CAUCE  http://www.cauce.org