lynx-dev problems compiling

From: Mr. Guy Smiley
Subject: lynx-dev problems compiling
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 19:05:08 -0700 (MST)

With 2.8 and 2.8.1-17, with default (curses) or with-screen=slang, we
cannot build lynx due to linker problems. Everything is in a standard
location, we are running solaris 2.6 on a sun4m. I'd appreciate any hints
you can provide.

Mr. Guy Smiley
--
e-mail:  ( smiley at seds dot org )
website: ( double u double u double u dot seds dot org slash tilde smiley )