Re: lynx-dev cookies

From: Lloyd G. Rasmussen
Subject: Re: lynx-dev cookies
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 98 09:09:07 EDT

Your Lynx version must be 2.7.1 or higher.  And because Lynx doesn't
save cookies from one login session to another, depending on how the
server is set up, it may not be able to keep track of your profile.

On Fri, 7 Aug 1998 02:19:14 -0400 (EDT),
brad bedford   <address@hidden> wrote:

>How do I configure Lynx to recognize "cookies".  They are used at
>jobdirect.com. I cannot access my personal files there if Lynx cannot
>recognize them.  Any assistance you can provide would be greatly appreciated.
>
>Thank You,
>
>Brad Bedford <address@hidden>
>
> ***** When responding to this message, be sure your email is addressed ****
>         properly. The return address should include the machine name
>                      mc.seflin.org
>                      -------
>           Improperly addressed messages cannot reach our users.

-- Lloyd Rasmussen
Senior Staff Engineer, Engineering Section
National Library Service for the  Blind and Physically Handicapped
Library of Congress          202-707-0535
(work)       address@hidden    http://www.loc.gov/nls/
(home) address@hidden http://home.sprynet.com/sprynet/lras/