Re: lynx-dev dejanews problems?

From: David Combs
Subject: Re: lynx-dev dejanews problems?
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 12:24:04 -0700 (PDT)

This is how I do it (and the stupid sites
STILL complain that I cannot read forms!  Does ANYONE have
any idea what might be in my .lynxrc, etc, that
might cause this?):

{netcom3:293}
{netcom3:293}
{netcom3:293} alias testlynx
/u13/wcheung/bin/lynxtest    -useragent="Mozilla/4.04 [en]" -vikeys -cache=60
lynx_bookmarks.html
{netcom3:294}