Re: lynx-dev Lynx 2.8.x and Delphi

From: Ulrich Hausmann
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Lynx 2.8.x and Delphi
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 1998 00:28:48 +0200

Philip, Roger

I'll try: the problem is, when you try to login (username + password) Delphi
seems to not register what you type in, when using Lynx 2.8. You have to do
this also to access the web only (user) forums. Unfortunately, Delphi isn't
mirroring anymore *ALL* forums, which are created new by users, to textside,
so for a lot you *need* the webaccess.

Sorry, when I was vague. All those complaining that problem didn't have
access to this list and asked me to do that for them. Eventually, you could
contact address@hidden (Peter Olson) for better and more detailed infos.
I don't think it's simple ignorance, since there are many complaining more
or less the same problem.

(An aside: From the point of view of a Delphi user, Java support in Lynx
would be fine, because they installed a Java chat, which is much faster and
responsive than html chat).

Hope this is a bit clearer, Ulrich