Re: lynx-dev form options

From: dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev form options
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 06:38:37 -0400 (EDT)

> I'll express my hope again that the -anonymous command line switch
> would turn off completely the forms option menu code and force the old,
> single-file .lynxrc (which can then be monitored) method.  There is a
I suppose so (I hadn't thought about that).  It doesn't look difficult
to implement.

> Just no time these days.  Sorry.  Besides the form-based option, there
> is the temporary file problem, and seemingly a problem with LYMail.c.
Bela said he'd give us something (but not immediately) for temp-files.
There are a few more things that I can see to do, but I'll hold on that
til Bela's back.  I'm not sure what problem with LYMail.c you're referring
to.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden