Re: lynx-dev dev.28 and FORMS_OPTIONS problems

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: Re: lynx-dev dev.28 and FORMS_OPTIONS problems
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 17:51:36 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 18 Sep 1998 address@hidden wrote:

(quoting me)
> > I am not sure that the forms-based option menu is ready for the 2.8.1
> > release.
> so far I think it's ok as 'experimental' (I'm using it).

Sorry, I should have been more clear. I think that Leonid recently
asked if anyone objected to the forms-based option being the default.
What I meant to say is that I think that we need to debug it more
before making it the default. The section that bothers me the most
is the multi-bookmark section, since that has been hard for many
new users to configure with the old option menu. It seems much more
difficult with the forms-based option menu. In general, I like the
concept of the forms-based option menu.
                              Doug
__
Doug Kaufman