lynx-dev Lynx bug with Charles Schwab order status screen..

From: mattack
Subject: lynx-dev Lynx bug with Charles Schwab order status screen..
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 22:54:15 -0700 (PDT)

There's some kind of bug using Lynx with Charles Schwab's order status
screen.  I have the https stuff installed, and have adjusted the user agent
as necessary.

Anyway, the page is displayed along the lines of:

                        Change Order                            Cancel Order
Buy 200 XYZ 34 limit                    [1][link]
                        [2][link]
                        Order # = 123456

Sell 100 XYZ 32 limit                   [3][link]
                        [4][link]
                        Order # = 654321

And link 1 is approx:
https://trading95.schwab.com/trading/ordermod/?OrderNumber=123456

and link 2 is approx:
https://trading95.schwab.com/trading/ordercancel/?OrderNumber=123456

So, the problem is:

Link 3 and 4 *also* has the same OrderNumber from link 1 and 2.

After I figured this out, I realized there was a workaround, manually pasting
in links, but it is really quite a pain.

Lynx Version 2.8rel.2 (1998)

This works fine at work with Internet Explorer.    This is the first
"really big" quirk when using any of the secure systems I use.

Anybody got any ideas?  I tried with both Mozilla/4.04 and 1.0, in case it
was somehow doing something different based on version #. (It wasn't.)