lynx-dev Apple //c+ and arrow keys

From: Ulrich Hausmann
Subject: lynx-dev Apple //c+ and arrow keys
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 20:09:42 +0200

Using Lynx 2.8 from a shell, I'm having problems with an Apple //c+. The
arrow keys only work as expected when I hold down the option key (for
those of you familiar with the Apple II, the Solid-Apple key). Otherwise
all arrow keys activate the actual link.

Sorry, when I missed something, but would there be a workaround?

I have the (O)ptions set to display:VT100, cursor: on. Moreover, but I
think
that's a problem of the guys of my ISP, the links are highlighted and
not underlined (as I'd prefer).

Thanks in advance,

Ulrich